We got there at early morning on Sunday There are not many people
這大概我在巴黎街頭最常做的事吧 東張西望找路去
那邊的路完全不是格子狀的
I am always looking for the direction. It's so easy to get lost in Paris.
巴黎歌劇院前 因為機場坐巴士直達歌劇院
而我們的旅館就在附近 所以很方便
In front of Opera.
我們買了六天的博物館聯票 一人64歐元
包括了巴黎和近郊 60座博物館. 教堂. 城堡 很方便
這張笑得燦爛 因為終於到了夢想中的巴黎背景是羅浮宮和塞納河
Happy Jason
Happy Jason
Paris is his dream city. The background are Louvre and Seine.
難得找到座位 拍照留念 平常我們都是坐地上野餐
觀光客該做的功課還是要做 This is tourist's responsibility.
頭幾天 我時差很慘 到了下午就陷入昏迷
大概全羅浮宮就我在打瞌睡吧I had jet lag in the first few days.
:(I think I am the only one who took a nap in the Louvre.
要知道這張有多難得 平常這裡可是像菜市場一樣
You know it's so hard to take picture like this.Usually here is super crowed.
羅浮宮前的花園
Jardin des Tuileries
奧賽美術館Musee d'Orsay
竟然去巴黎還可以遇到度蜜月的吳氏夫婦 堂哥與嫂嫂
話說 我們還差點錯過 因為記錯日期 又一直聯絡不到
最後直接在半夜十一點多殺去他們旅館(走路喔 大約10分鐘)
結果他們也剛遊塞納河回來
My cousin and his wife were in their Honey moon trip to France.
巴黎聖母院 Notre Dame
雄偉的萬神廟(就是我們的忠烈祠)
地下墓室都是法國名人 像居禮夫婦 伏爾泰 盧梭
Pantheon
最後還走回旅館 真是差點廢了
(其實九天幾乎都是這樣過的 所以其實說去玩 倒不如說是去修行)
The second day, after awhole day in the Louvre,
we walked to Arc de Triomphe and walk back to out hotel.
In fact, we almost walked to every spot during the 9 days.

沒有留言:
張貼留言